Guidelines for Submission
General guidelines for Abstracts presentations submission:
• Written in English and approximately 250 words long.
• Oral and poster research abstracts must include: 1) objectives; 2) methodology; 3) results of the data and statistical
analysis; 4) conclusions and 5) funding source(s) and or acknowledgement .
For oral presentation on freely chosen topics, At least three objectives should be included at the end of the abstract.
• No figures, photos or illustrations are allowed in the abstract.
• Upon submission, applicants will receive an electronic confirmation that their abstract has been received.
• No changes to the abstract can be made after submission.
• Unfinished abstracts will be automatically withdrawn.
• Notification regarding the abstract's acceptance will be sent electronically.
• Registration fees must be paid prior to the presentation.
Important Dates for Submission
Conference date: 6-8, Dec 2017
Abstract submission site opens: 1st of May, 2017
Abstract submission site closes: 31st of July, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 1st of September, 2017
The time of Oral research is 20 min including 5 min for questions
The time for Oral presentation on freely chosen subject is 30 min including 5 min for questions.
• Presenter(s) use a poster board format to present their research. Text, illustrations, tables and graphs may be
• Session date and time will be provided via email prior to the annual meeting.
• Size limit for printed posters is 70cm W x 100cm H
• The following information must be included:
o The provided presentation number must be affixed in the left in the upper left corner of Poster.
o line one -- project title
o line two -- presenter's name/s, institutional affiliation, if applicable, and home city.
o A photo of the presenter/s must be attached to the poster.
• Posters must be neat, legible and creatively designed.
• Items must be attached with pushpins. Tape or staples may not be used.
• A presenter must remain at the poster throughout the entire session.
• All poster research presentations must be left on display until the exhibit hall closes at the conclusion of the meeting.
If you would like to keep your poster, please pick it up during the last hour and day the exhibit hall is open.
• Posters that are not claimed by that time will be discarded.